Kforce's direct client that is the world's leading medical and security services company is looking to add a Technical Product Director to their team. This role will sit in the Philadelphia suburbs.
The purpose of the Technical Product Director role is to ensure we have a forward leaning technology stance that enables us stay ahead of the technology market, data science, data privacy and data security trends. Thus, enabling the evolution of our client facing digital products, to meet client needs, beat the competition and underpin the Group's growth.
The Technical Product Director will be responsible for our foundational components including Identity & Access Management, Data and Data Quality, and Reporting and Analytical Insights. This will include everything from mass ingestion of different types of data (such as PNR data feeds, HR files, and user supplied data), processing and transformation of data, creation and management of unique user profiles, and assurance of data quality. It will also include identity and user access management based on defined rules and roles.
Duties also include:
* Collaborate very closely with the Product Feature teams who manage our client facing digital products, to anticipate needs and deliver ahead of them, support agility, and enable innovation
* The Technical Product Director will build and maintain a technology vision, roadmap supporting the delivery of the most appropriate technology solutions, to stay ahead of data science, data privacy and data security trends
* Provide a roadmap anticipating and proactively delivering the foundational components necessary to support the evolution of our products, and eliminating technical debt
* 10+ years of experience
* Using authentication providers such as Okta, OAuth, etc.
* Working on enterprise-scale Database, Data Ingestion and Datawarehouse solutions
* Working with Relational and Non-Relational Databases such as Mongo DB, Couchbase, etc
* Working with the latest Reporting and Analytics platforms
* Integrating Cloud based and On-Prem data solutions
* Leading machine learning initiatives and implementing decision engines
* Deep understanding of latest cloud-based web and mobile technologies and trends
* Data science, data analytics, and data visualization
* Modern micro-service-oriented architecture and technology
* Data structure and end-to-end data flows in modern applications (ingest, data lake, DW)
* Data security, governance & privacy (particularly PII and PHI)
* Data masking, anonymization, filtering, etc., for testing and reporting purposes
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.