We have a Technical Product Manager role with a large telecom client in Plano. We are a direct vendor to the client. Here is the JD , please have a look and if interested reach me at email@example.com
1) will be responsible for charting and executing the course for AT&T s customer and employee digital experience across our consumer distribution channels.
2) will lead the software product development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support.
3) must possess strong technical background to ensure the web components design is modular & scalable.
4) must have experience leading large cross-organizational software development projects.
5) must have a well-rounded technical background in current web and micro-service technologies.
Strong communication skills, define road-maps and translate to smaller chunks for scrum teams to work on
Translating functionality needs into Creating Restful API definitions
Data mapping for db to API, API to API, API to UX fields
Experience working with Agile and SDLC processes
Comfortable with following tool-set: JIRA, Splunk, Adobe Analytics, Confluence Wik
2787 Berkley ln Frisco, TX, 75034