Kforce has a client in New York, NY that is seeking a Technical Product Manager, Data Ingestion.
The client is looking for a data-focused Product Manager who is technologically savvy and has a passion for the digitization of commercial real estate and finance industry. Commercial real estate industry is at a pivotal moment of digital transformation where various participants of the value chain collaborate and integrate. The data-focused Product Manager will be responsible for leading the analysis, onboarding, and integration of new datasets into the company resulting in competitive advantages for them. The Technical Project Manager will possess a combination of business and technical skills they will utilize as part of a team to successfully meet the position's objectives.
* Technical Project Manager will coordinate across multiple product teams, senior leaders, and stakeholders to build and maintain a prioritized data ingestion roadmap
* Develop and curate a backlog that aligns with the company's prioritized new data initiatives and strategy
* Lead a team of analysts and engineers focused on the ingestion of new data
* As a Technical Project Manager, you will coordinate with other departments that are consuming the data to ensure the processing timelines are met
* Define and own key metrics to measure the timeliness and success of the data integrations
* Have total ownership of your products, including leading cross-functional teams to ensure on time and quality delivery, and escalating issues and risks to drive solutions forward
* Tech PM will communicate and partner with external parties to ensure alignment and collaboration
* BA/BS (Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or other relevant technical degree) required
* 5+ years in product management, program management or project management experience who is results driven, effective problem solver, led by example, and strong analytical skills
* Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and SQL as well as data visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI
* Have prior experience in commercial real estate or finance
* Have proven ability to develop strong alliances with your counterparts to ensure the success of your product; This includes product design, product research, data centric decisioning, partnership, and senior management alignment
* Great influencer, communicator, leader, partners, and effective collaborator
* Ability to manage multiple product lines simultaneously throughout the software development lifecycle
* Commitment to the success of your projects and demonstrate ability to overcome obstacles for product advancement
* Keen business judgment, ability to see the -big picture- and to prioritize for actionable impact
* Possess a sense of urgency with quality results in a fast-paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.