The Technical Product Manager (TPM) will be a member of the development team for "Clients" Supply Chain Application module suite. "Clients" Supply Chain Application modules are built on the "Clients" Platform, a runtime and SDK for building enterprise business applications. The Supply Chain modules include components at various layers: server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines, user-interface and design-time studio tools.
This TPM will be responsible for leading module development and working directly with customers for project implementation. In particular, this TPM will work in the functional areas of Supply Chain Mgmt.
Education: BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain or Relevant Experience
- Conducting discovery sessions with Customers
- Analyzing Customer requirements and documenting Software Requirements Specification
- Producing design documents and participating in design reviews
- Creating project plans
- Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Guiding and mentoring a team of developers
- Participating in code reviews
- Reviewing Test Strategies
- Monitoring and Managing project execution
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with QA, TechOps and Production Support during the various phases of the project
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Developing software
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading a Team
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, master data management, cataloging, etc. is a plus
- Client facing Experience a plus