Title: Technical Product Manager - Data Science & Personalization
Location: Portland OR
Job #: KR4865341029 Note:
This job is not open to C2C or 3 rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Technical Product Manager - Data Science & Personalization with the following skills and experience. Responsibilities
As a Technical Product Manager, you will lead cutting-edge, algorithm-centered innovation projects aimed at delivering new experiences for clients. In this highly visible and high-profile role, you will help define and execute the product vision and strategy, lead the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, and help identify market opportunities. The Technical Product Manager will influence, educate, and advocate on tactical product decisions as well as the strategic. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or post graduate education (MS or PhD) in an applied quantitative field or equivalent experience at a cutting-edge company
- Demonstrated experience using mathematical modeling and machine learning to solve business problems
- Demonstrated experience as a product manager, ideally with a consumer technology product
- Familiar with traditional PM methodologies (e.g., Agile, Kanban, etc.)
- Record of strong product vision and execution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Organizational leadership and influence without relying on hierarchy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of statistical hypothesis testing and A/B methods
- Passionate about machine learning and personalization
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs