Title: Technical Product Manager / Owner : AI / ChatBots [BizID#6333]
Location: Kirkland, WA
Experience: 12+ years
About the role: Create the products that are changing an industry.
This opportunity is a full-time employment opportunity with one of our prestigious clients in Kirkland / Redmond area in Washington State. We never stop working to make investing simpler and more successful for our clients. By promoting new ways of working, you'll optimize products and keep our client experience improving at an accelerated pace. As a Technical Product Manager / Owner of our Conversational AI platform, SmartBotHub, you will lead the strategic vision and roadmap for virtual agents, ChatBots, and AI based digital interaction products. You will bring a deep understanding of the product(s) and associated business areas. Are you ready to make it count?
In this role you will:
- Leads product management activities for the SmartBotHub conversational AI (ChatBots) based products, with cross-divisional impact.
- Owns the 12-month product roadmap for SmartBotHub including competitive analysis and market needs analysis.
- Works with analysts from our Gartner account contract relationship.
- Influences and collaborates with cross-functional teams to create best practices that drive significant change to the client experience. Ensures business outcomes are linked to business case drivers.
- Oversee team (including offshore India) efforts to ideate, filter, scope, and initiate new / enhancements to product ideas, put controls in place to drive a mindset of continuous discovery
- Oversee team efforts to Program Manage new product development programs, driving the cross-functional team to on-time, on-cost and on-quality execution
- You will work on strategies and functionalities of AI (Artificial Intelligent) Engagement Platforms.
- Translate marketplace trends and chooser insights into actionable recommendations for innovative growth and new product ideas.
- Gain executive leadership alignment via stage-gate process by building a robust business case to support innovation efforts, ensuring alignment to category strategy
- Coaches product teams towards best practices and learnings. Oversee's product teams' development & support of the messaging, communication, and customer outreach as necessary.
- Facilitates strong business support through working with team members to promote a consistent approach to decisions/impacts and client propositions. Drives connection across all appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Leads the planning, development and implementation of new & existent features of ChatBot products with cross-divisional impact. Defines and analyzes markets, developing detailed product features and requirements, and developing implementation plans.
- Work with Offshore team and Onsite team to deliver the best results.
- Influences and employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
- Participates in and influences ongoing business planning and Client based product feature prioritization activities.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Do you have?
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Have strong product and technical leadership, project management and analytical problem-solving skills
- Minimum of eight years related business experience. 2 years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational ChatBots based projects preferred. Prefer experience in "start-up" companies taking new products to market successfully.
- 2 or more years of Product management experience in ChatBots / Virtual agent-based products.
- Have you taken at least 3 products to market?
Additional Job Description
This Product Manager role will lead the strategic vision and roadmap for ChatBots products to ensure there is cross-divisional and enterprise impact. This role will require the ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of various features of Artificial Intelligent / Machine Learning along with understanding the needs of key stakeholders & clients in the associated business areas.
AI's solution is used by our client to launch chatbots for their end-customers. You will be responsible for the end-customer experience of ChatBot products launched by our client. You will work with the Solution Engineering team to build bots and a team of Data Analysts to benchmark the accuracy of the bot. In addition, you will interface with the Solutions Architect team and the Customer Success team to communicate success metrics and KPIs to the customer.
You should be self-starter and should take the team through the success road with minimal guidance. You will be required to provide direction around how the tools will be enablers to the evolving agile standards and product/outcome-orientation in addition to aligning to the enterprise enablement efforts for new ways of working. An enterprise approach to understanding the needs and priorities of key stakeholders will be imperative and will also drive the product strategy and prioritization of tool enhancements.