Join a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.Job Summary
We are well known for our excellence in Title Insurance and Escrow Services. We are less known for our excellence in technology and we're on a mission to change that. We're continually investing in our future, how we work and what we build. Be part of a transformative team that will shape the future as we envision, design and develop our next generation solutions.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to help us migrate from an old technology platform. While doing so we want to envision the best possible future and solve the problems that matter most. Join us if you are driven by curiosity and have passion for creating the future.
*Remote candidates encouraged to apply! As a Technical Product Manager, you will use your skills to:
As a Technical Product Manager, you will need:
- Act as the voice of the customer/employee in the definition and development of solutions to increase team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help establish OKRs and develop product roadmaps, benefit hypotheses, feature lists and user stories / requirements
- Gather and manage product feedback through directly interfacing with users to understand challenges and collaboratively generate solutions
- Monitor and report on metrics that empower employees to deliver the best service they can by bringing transparency to their day to day workflow
- Research and implement 3rd party tools and integrations that can be used to radically improve data quality, team efficiency and productivity, and the team's overall ability to deliver a world class customer experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Strong understanding of cloud and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that users will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching at least one digital product and/or heavily customizing 3rd party software tools and integrations
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills that bridge the gap between business and engineering teams
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (i.e., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems)
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.