Primary Skills Required:
- Work closely with the Product Owners to establish and/or contribute to the product roadmap
- Clearly communicate product strategy and vision to team members and stakeholders
- Initiates or translates the product road map into manageable product features in the backlog.
- Leads coordination, integration and testing activities within and outside of the product line
- Innovate and operate with an iterative, agile and user-centric perspective
- Defines analytics to be collected regarding the product, and prioritizes their collection.
- Verifies that the delivered software product meets desired business outcomes.
- Redefines the backlog content to optimize business outcomes based on software product feedback.
- Employs and/or champions Agile software processes, culture, best practices, and techniques.
- Gathers user and stakeholder feedback to drive improvements and manage the product roadmap.
- Actively employs user research using lean validation techniques.
- Provide thought leadership development, structure, technology, and tools
- Actively works to identify and remove/ mitigate risks and blockers to product delivery.
- Assesses the overall health of the product and prompts key decisions to move it forward.
- Must be able to think and act strategically, without constraints, but be able to operationalize
- Strong demonstrated competencies across the Autonomous Vehicle and Mobility Business
- Strong communication, collaborative, and influencing skills
- Proven ability to work closely with upper management
- Strong personal presence to be able to represent technical concerns in Product Line prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to drive development of highly technical consumer focused mobile applications and/or technical platforms
- Experience with Lean methodology & eXtreme Programming
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to drive API economy and solutions
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to drive highly available consumer ready Internet properties and technical platforms
- Experience defining product vision, strategy, product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Experience articulating and validating product hypotheses
- Experience collaborating with engineers, designers and product owners as part of co-located team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt your communication style to the audience
- Ability to work collaboratively and navigate complex decision making in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
- 5+ years of product manager experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in the field.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at