Position at NICE CXone Technical Product Manager for Microservices
The Technical Product Manager for Microservices is responsible for the product/solution planning and execution of our CXone Microservices Strategy, including: working with architects and customers to identify what technology best enables our forward looking strategies and roadmaps across our product suite, defining the solution's vision & business value, and working closely with multiple engineering teams to ensure that aggressive technology evolution goals are met. This position also requires working with teams across the globe to deliver on the strategy. As a Technical Product Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Own solution/product strategy for the CXone Microservices.
- Working with other Product Managers in the realization of strategy into a runnable roadmap
- Identify new & emerging technologies that can help achieve our vision.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from start to finish; strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Maintain active product owner role under Scrum methodology.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Drive a roadmap across multiple development teams (located across the globe) through a full product lifecycle.
- Develop and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Define the solution/product strategy, product backlog and solution /product roadmap and communicate them internally and externally.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Be a subject matter expert with respect to the solutions portfolio.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- Possible travel to customer and non-customer sites in North & South America, India and Europe (less than 10%).
- 3+ years of product management experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and consume new technologies regarding Microservices & Systems Design.
- Ability to break down technical information into easy to understand pieces and communicate them to a wide variety of audiences including Engineering, Support, Executives & Customers.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work with a heightened sense of urgency and drive a broad Scrum team to strategic conclusions.
- Ability to personally interact with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science preferred.
- Familiarity with Microservices design, Streaming, Kinesis, Kafka, EKS, containerization
- Cloud Software Product Management using public & private cloud platforms
- Database & Data Modeling experience designing systems for inter service communications and customer reporting consumption
- Experience with project management and project communication techniques and tools. This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Contact center experience with multi-channel routing and IVR/Se
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.