The brains behind drones and autonomous vehicles are paving the way of the future. Here at Oculii, we're developing high resolution imaging radars to enable the next generation of autonomous systems. We are backed by some of the top investors and corporations from Silicon Valley and are working with leaders in Self Driving Vehicles, Robotics, and Drones. We help them to deliver on an autonomous future with an advanced, robust, affordable perception platform.
Oculii is seeking a Technical Product manager to help us design and implement the next generation of autonomous systems. Come here to learn the way. Stay here to lead the way. Oculii. Independently Build. Collectively Driven.
What you'll be doing:
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, sales, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Work closely with leadership on building out the product roadmap and customer pipeline.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
Oculii offers company paid medical/dental/vision insurance and stock options. You'll be joining us in our brand-new facility with snacks and lunch provided daily.