Title: Technical Product Manager with Integration Experience
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Technical Product Manager with Integration Experience. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- This request is to fill a Technical Product Integration Manager position on the team to lead integration.
- It requires integration across multiple systems.
- The Product Manager is accountable for strategy, design, development and integration of the products.
- The role demands a passion for Agile software delivery using a start-up mentality and the willingness to learn and adopt new tools, practices, and methodologies as required.
- Work with cross functional product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of integration products Collaborate internally and externally to translate strategic ideas to actionable integration specifications and solutions
- Maintain Product Integration Plans Serve as the central contact between Product, Engineering, clients, and internal stakeholders on integration projects Manage existing relationships with cross functional Product owners and Product Managers, proactively resolving product-related issues by identifying and delivering solutions
- Work with engineers to execute integrations Track and communicate risks, progress, and opportunities to ensure transparent, timely, and quality delivery
- Work closely with the UX Product Designer to shape great product experiences Identify, manage, and prioritize product team deliverables in the agile backlog
- Lead the collaborative process of product development with other IT products and business customers Act as team lead for the balanced software delivery team consisting of product designers, architects, and full-stack engineers
- Lead team activities such as daily standups, backlog refinement, iteration planning meetings, product demonstrations, and team retrospectives Collaborate with cross functional product managers for timely delivery
- Good to have experience with Agile environment.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at vasavi.konda(@)stgit.com or contact @248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Technical Product Manager with Integration Experience.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084