This is the EXCELLENT opportunity to take your career to a whole new level providing ways to work with high profile financial applications that are impacting cutting edge technology such as the evolving fraud landscape, the ever changing world of payments and the power to transact anywhere with CashPro Mobile. CashPro sits within the Global Markets organization and Global Transaction Services which provide liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange and commercial card services to small businesses, middle market companies, and to multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments around the world. This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced forward looking technology organization which continues to expand around the world and always be on the cutting edge of innovation.Summary/Responsibilities:
The Technical Product Owner will analyze and translate the business needs and assess the feasibility for enhancements to existing products and solutions or building new offerings - across the Digital Channels space. Sitting within the technology group, you will act as an ambassador for change and drive technology development. It is envisioned that you will become a subject matter expert for a portfolio of products and solutions - and, as a trusted advisor, will maintain product management relationships and drive technology development.
You will be responsible for eliciting and documenting the business and functional requirements, writing and grooming business enablement, technology enablement and tech debt Epics, MBIs and stories, as well as generating process / data flow diagrams, and creating user guides. You will also be analyzing the impact of the proposed solutions across the business, develop use cases to explain and/or demonstrate the business requirements and specifications to the technology team and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews. You will act as liaison across various business units, systems development staff, management, and end-users to determine requirements and will be responsible for contributing to the successful implementation of assigned projects by ensuring that all the required elements are appropriately understood, documented, owned, and actioned.
- Work with development managers and their lead SMEs to ensure we understand what backlog items needs to be addressed every PI to ensure we maintain platform health and quality.
- Work to align and schedule such backlog items into releases.
- Act as liaison with Product Managers to understand the impacts of tech enabler backlog items and interlay these with the overall Product Backlog.
- Ensure the teams have a sufficient backlog of items groomed and ready and will work through they PI and Iteration planning to ensure the team is maintaining a healthy and sustainable pace of development.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand requirements and author Epics, Minimum Business Increments and Features and gather approval on the requirement as authored.
- Lead Product managers, app managers and architects to agree on Minimal viable product/ feature definitions
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation by the team
- Collaborate with Application Managers/ Platform Owners and Development Leads to convert Business and Technical Enablement/ Tech Debt/ Automation Backlog/ Sonar Quality Improvement/ GIS Findings/ OAD fixes into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Work with business and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for eliminating Technical Debt and enabling future feature functionality and are designing the right solutions for the applications in scope
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications and Acceptance Criteria for business enablement, technology enablement and tech debt features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the applications when it comes to Technical Debt
- Work with key stakeholders across the Release Train to ensure successful Tech Debt/BAU releases
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience working in Agile methodology and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle; preferably in Business Analyst / Product Owner role
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technology/development and business partners - ability to translate between these two constituencies
- Excellent written communication skills and have excellent communication skills and client presence
- Ability to create user journeys, user stories, wireframes, mockups, and basic diagrams to convey ideas
- Experience using tools like Rally and JIRA for Agile projects
- Experience testing and utilizing tools like SOAPUI to test application interfaces
- Understanding of business process redesign concepts and process improvement techniques
- Understanding and experience with technical solutions and components (APIs, Middleware, Services, SQL)
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical skills, strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Must be a team player and be able to build positive working relationships with team members and project managers that encourage open communication and a supportive team environment
- Prior experience in an IT or management consulting environment with a focus on business analysis within financial services
- Certification in Agile Scrum; specifically Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Certified Product Owner
- Proven leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: