Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at a global leading HealthCare science provider.
Corporate IT is actively searching for experienced Business Analysts & SCRUM Masters to serve as Technical Product Owners with leadership skills, who will leverage their experience around the software development lifecycle to help develop business solutions for innovative Clinical Decision Support in the healthcare industry.
The Technical Product Owner role will guide newly formed development teams within Labcorp and contribute to creating and implementing enterprise standards for web service platforms for Clinical Decision Support, embedded solutions in electronic medical record applications, and laboratory systems. The applicant will be challenged with guiding SCRUM teams developing cutting-edge technologies, facilitating brainstorming, design, and development sessions between expert users (clinicians, medical experts, laboratorians, and customers), developers, and QA engineers. As part of a clinical development team, you will be engaged and challenged with the design process and analysis enabling newly envisioned clinician workflows revolutionizing the healthcare industry worldwide. You will work closely with the SCRUM team, Product Managers, and Business Relationship Managers to communicate priorities, structure the Agile development process, and ensure that tasks and solutions are coming together across all hardware, network, cloud, system, and software layers to ensure functional completeness of our deliverables. Within our incubator of life-science oriented software engineering, the candidate will facilitate and own in part solutions for expert rules systems and AI-technology implementations and contribute to democratizing the use and innovation of rapid clinical decision support delivery and many other services improving millions of lives. The prospective candidate will deal with complex business integrations, eliciting requirements, and implementing scalable and repeatable product deliveries for large enterprises.
Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to "helping people live longer and healthier lives" every day.
- Lead one or more SCRUM teams
- Facilitate meetings and negotiations throughout all SDLC phases
- Coordinate with Project Managers the release and solution management
- Communicate to the team and leadership progress, risks, and mitigations
- Coordinate and oversee all agreed upon Agile ceremonies and artifacts
- Engage in the product design and analysis of technical requirements
- Oversee product documentation and verify the functional completeness of committed deliverables
- Evangelize Agile development practices
- Emphasize and focus on collaboration with management, users, and developers
- Conducts complex impact analysis
- Pushes the envelope with innovative and creative thinking
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science or MBA with at least 3 years of Product Management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree+ or equivalent technical or subject matter experience in healthcare.
- 5+ year experience as business analyst for information technology teams for product or project development
- 3+ year experience as SCRUM Master, "SAFE certified", or equivalent as well as knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- 3+ year experience in managing the SDLC with JIRA, Azure DevOps (aka TFS), or equivalent SCRUM management tools
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Passionate user and learner of new enterprise software solutions to manage, organize, and evolve processes within the groups to adopt