Wibu-Systems USA is looking for a Technical Product Support Specialist for our expanding North American sales subsidiary – working from home or in our office in Edmonds, WA. This is a ground-floor opportunity in a cutting-edge industry! Wibu-Systems USA sells and supports the CodeMeter License Platform which enables software developers to protect, license and manage the software monetization process for their high value software.
- Telephone & Email Support: Help resolve product issues by identifying the problem, researching the solution, and clearly communicating the appropriate guidance to resolve the problem.
- Product Support: Work alongside our technical support team in Germany to gain a thorough technical understanding of our product.
- Sales Support: Work with our technical sales team in the U.S. to keep them apprised of customer issues and resolution while supporting both prospects and customers.
- Knowledge in at least one programming language (C++, C#, VB.NET, or Java) and/or structured query language (SQL).
- Technical knowledge in at least one operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS, embedded systems).
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including email engagement and telephone etiquette.
- High energy, self-motivated, and a strong sense of accountability.
- Both success and results-oriented.
- Strong PC skills - MS Office Suite.
Additional skills helpful:
- Support experience in the software or IT industry.
- General experience in PC software installation, network management and operating system setup.
- Knowledge in management and programming of databases and web services.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in computing and/or software systems; post-secondary computing certificates acceptable.
What you will gain from this opportunity:
- Flexible work location: remotely from your home, in our office in Edmonds or in a hybrid solution.
- Growth with a rapidly expanding company.
- Experience and knowledge in one of the most exciting and critical IT markets.
- Career advancement opportunities as we expand toward becoming the leading provider of secure software licensing in the industry.
- Convenient Edmonds location - no parking hassles (free parking), walking distance to downtown Edmonds, the ferry to Kingston, the train station with the Sounder to Seattle and Everett, and waterfront!
- Generous benefits include health insurance, 401K plan and disability insurance.
- Experience with Service Management solutions (TOPdesk).
This is a career opportunity in a growing marketplace as we expand from traditional Desktop and Server environments to the Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing.
Do you want an opportunity to grow with an award-winning company that is a worldwide leader in the software licensing field? If so, please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this position. Please send in a MS Word or Acrobat PDF file to careers(at)wibu.us. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.wibuusa.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Wibu-Systems USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with the EEOC.