Technical IT Governance/Compliance Program Manager – Currently Remote – LA or Seattle office
12 months + Our client is seeking strong Technical Program Manager with IT Governance/Compliance experience to play an instrumental role in driving deliverables, projects, and supporting service line owners on key initiatives to meet business objectives and/or Compliance and Governance requirements. This role will be partnering with the IT Governance and Compliance team, Engineering TPMs, and development teams through audit readiness, remediation requirements, and interfacing with the various audit firms.
- Develop, implement, and oversee remediation processes to address issues identified via audit assessments, key
financial application reviews, access control reviews, internal or external audits and/or other assessments.
- Provide support for continuous improvement initiatives to mitigate/manage risks while reducing overall compliance costs; including a program to mitigate SOD (segregation of duties) risks.
- Lead efficiency efforts with Development leads to identify and implement automation opportunities to meet
governance and audit demands
- Partner with functional business areas to analyze and determine the effect to internal control systems for new
technology implementations and proposed process improvement changes.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams/programs, budgets, resourcing, adherence to schedule etc.
- Identify and proactively drive high-quality project deliverables, dependencies, and critical path items – proactively manage changes in project scope and create contingency plans in a constantly changing environment.
- Develop and deliver project reports, proposals, and requirements documentation to senior leadership and key
stakeholders on an established frequency (daily, weekly, or monthly as required or needed) – produce executive
reports on the projects and keep leadership apprised of project changes and milestone delays.
- Drive change management through collaboration with the leadership team to identify, design, and implement
technology or process solutions that solve complex challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience in computer operations, compliance, project implementations or technical management
- 5+ years experience in project/program management
- SOX IT knowledge and proven experience in supporting audit/compliance functions
- Strong project management skills and experience with software development including Agile
- Experience working in microservice architecture environment.
- Strong management skills including in the areas of vendor management, budgeting, and task/resource prioritization
- History of on-time, on-budget delivery of strategic deliverables
- Must be a strong communicator to technical and non-technical audiences including developers, architects, customers, business analysts and tech operators
- Highly organized and efficient. Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skill
- Foothills: 20-30 min call with Recruiter
- Client: 2-4 interviews with the hiring manager, multiple Program and Product Managers, depending on schedules.