Role: Technical Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type of hire: Permanent
As a Program Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team through the product development cycle from concept to launch. This is a highly visible role requiring strong technical, leadership, and project management, and communication skills. We look for program managers that care deeply about the products they work on and can build relationships and drive the right level of process to ensure the success of product development in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the management of the entire product development cycle from definition/scope through implementation. Perform all program management activities for each project: Planning, identify key resources and stakeholders, drive project milestones, lead kickoff and weekly meetings, provide updates to internal and external stakeholders, document outcomes, etc.
- Proactively identify and drive resolution of critical program risks/issues.
- Act as primary point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the product development cycle.
- Troubleshoot and solve some technical and business related implementation problems in real-time, and assign to other team members or escalate as appropriate
- Manage cross-functional dependencies.
- Communicate progress on launch readiness and other strategic initiatives to key stakeholders and sponsors
- Develop the program management systems and tools for teams as they grow
- Minimum 7+ years experience of program management or consulting experience
- Superior organizational skills and impeccable follow-through on tasks
- A real passion for project management, with cross-functional team leadership skills, an ability to monitor multiple project schedules simultaneously, identify risks, and clearly communicate goals to project partners.
- Outstanding relationship building skills, with a clear ability to inspire change, manage conflict, bring together disparate points of view, and make decisions that deliver on objectives
- Attention to detail, balanced with an ability to prioritize issues and propose solutions to new / complex situations with multiple partners
- Hands-on experience project or program managing initiatives from start to finish; Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes
- Technical program or project management experience
- International Project Management experience required
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English