Technical Program Manager - Optimization support
6 Months plus possible extension or perm
REMOTE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
Optimization Insights Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Manager:
As a Technical Program Manager on our Optimization Insights team, you will focus on gaining knowledge from our data to drive business decisions and enhance the optimal management of advertising campaigns.
You will be working with our Account Strategy, Strategic Solutions, and Support teams to drive the growth within VM Demand Platforms.
You will also be interacting with the Product and R&D teams to drive business feedback and algorithm/process improvement.
The role includes: leveraging data to understand issues and opportunities in our business, implementing optimization solutions, and assisting in the facilitation and best practices of the associated tools and algorithms in the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand, diagnose and resolve fundamental analytically based optimization issues
- Implement solutions, tools, and algorithm enhancements to address issues to meet evolving business needs
- Complete data analyses to provide learning and insight into opportunities in complex web networks
- Assist team in identifying opportunities, challenges and needs based on data and knowledge to enhance the business
- Review and analyze data to draw conclusions about performance in a complex environment with minimum supervision
- Assist team in summarizing and communicating findings at various levels for a range of audiences
- Partner with the advertising sales team to help manage the success of our top advertisers
- Proactively identify opportunities for our top advertisers and engage Verizon Media account teams for acting on these opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, maximize business benefit while delivering great customer experiences
- Diagnostic/problem solving: ability to execute technical problem identification and resolution steps to identify root cause and resolve issue
- Data analysis: Fundamental data analysis skills including application of analytical techniques
- Data access: data handling and database skills to enable gaining access to, aggregating and manipulating data (fundamental to intermediate SQL, or related data skill set)
- Application: Ability to apply quantitative analysis techniques to practical business problems from definition to approach to analysis to communication of results (project/business experience a plus)
- Communication: excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical individuals
- Execution: ability to manage own time, execute on technical and non-technical project tasks and contribute to project teams
Allocation of Time and Resources:
- 40% Optimization support (scale, performance, pacing) for key accounts
- 20% Data analysis insights and trends across various dimensions of interest
- 20% Develop reports, dashboards, and tools to improve efficiency
- 20% Communicate effectively to disseminate product expertise and knowledge Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's in Engineering/Finance/Economics or related quantitative field required
- 3+ years experience or relevant combination of education and experience
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Send resume to
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffing-headquarters