Position - Sr. Program Manager
Location - Santa Clara, CA
Type - Contract To Hire
Job Description –
The Project Manager will manage key client strategic initiatives & projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Project Manager with strong Agile, Scrum or SAFe experience to support Agile transformation. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Work closely with PMO and Global teams to coordinate and validate requirements for specific story work on the ServiceNow platform.
- Responsible for Business Leaders engagement and workshops
- Ensure good communication to all teams and to upper management of all issues and decisions
- Provide project and technical leadership to the team. Daily management of objectives, priorities, for the team.
- Will be responsible for facilitating business relations, development as well as ongoing operations and support.
- Responsible to help leverage the ServiceNow platform for both IT and non-IT processes.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for being a high-performance team player and coordinator, achieving implementations of best practices in agile, continuous delivery and test-driven development. The individual is expected to contribute in a project management capacity throughout solution planning, design and implementation.
- Drive technical excellence and implementation of best engineering practices for the ServiceNow Platform.
- Manage ServiceNow projects, including assisting with the business case, scoping, estimating, resource planning, and delivery management
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field is required.
- 4-6 or more years of progressively responsible and directly related IT project management experience
- Experience with CRM, ITSM, SDLC, Agile and other software development methodologies.
- Experience leading Agile teams and projects to deliver working software iteratively with quality
- Understanding of dealing with cloud-based hosting services and external hosting partners
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to apply judgment and make informed decisions.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to strategize, plan and implement change.
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor, train, and evaluate work results.
- Coordinate with partner teams when required to help unblock teams and resolve issues across teams.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time