Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Provide application demos when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Require a bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Technologies/Skills: Qlik,Oracle,Teradata,Cognos,.Net, Java, Delivery Management
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
firstname.lastname@example.org | 847-454-7169