is seeking a Technical Program Manager II
to join our team! Beyond solid program delivery and technical skills, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in the delivery of complex large-scale hardware/software projects. Must have a strong internal drive, collaborative skills, and experience in delivering complex systems on time. Core Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprisewide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprisewide high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- This is a single or multiple incumbent(s) position that typically exists in a small to medium size enterprise with multiple project managers, project leaders and/or project support staff as direct or dotted line reports. .
Philadelphia, PA (remote until office re-opens) Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification is required.
- 3+ years of IT and business/industry work experience, and at least 3+ years of strong Project Management experience.
- Working in Agile development Environments
- Experience tracking and translating engineering discussions into actionable engineering tasks and next steps
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and contribute as part of a larger team, with the ability to influence.
- Ability to take responsibility for multiple projects and manage through to completion.
- Excellent management skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop platform software
- Mastery in Tools like MS -Office, Jira dashboarding, Confluence, MS- Project, Smartsheet. Comfortable using Splunk and other data sources
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration
has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 16 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.