pureIntegration is seeking a Technical Program Manager III (Product Development, Cloud & Engineering),
you will own release schedules and work closely with software engineers, OEM/ Partners, quality, product managers, release management and field support team to ensure products and new features are developed, tested and released on time. You will identify and manage risks, making judgments about quality and focusing on critical issues at the right time
Beyond solid program delivery and technical skills, you have proven experience in the delivery of complex large-scale hardware/software projects. You have a strong internal drive, a collaborative skill, and experience in delivering complex systems on time. Location:
Philadelphia, PAWork Authorization:
We Do Not accept H1B Visas. We Do Not accept C2C relationships. Responsibilities:
- Manage technical projects or programs, working closely with Engineers, technical staff and Product team to develop milestones and schedules. Track program against the plan.
- Manage communication of progress within the core team and external stakeholders and escalate issues as necessary.
- Assess the quality of releases through monitoring of incoming bugs and code changes to identify quality issues and trends.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering predictability, productivity and own technical relationships with vendors and partners.
- Assess and manage program risks. Create mitigation plans as needed.
Location: Philadelphia (100% remote till July then onsite) Requirements:
- BS/ MS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 -7 years of experience as a Program Manager with 2 years of experience as an engineer in a technical domain.
- 3 years of experience with Product development that uses backend on AWS cloud computing technologies and App based UI
- Working in Agile development Environments
- Experience tracking and translating engineering discussions into actionable engineering tasks and next steps
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and contribute as part of a larger team, with the ability to influence.
- Ability to take responsibility for multiple projects and manage through to completion.
- Excellent management skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop platform software
- Mastery in Tools like MS -Office, Jira dashboarding, Confluence, MS- Project, Smartsheet. Comfortable using Splunk and other data sources
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.