is seeking a Technical Project Manager IV,
Integrated Security, Authorization, and Access to work closely with the team director to assist engineering teams building and operating a suite of tools that enable secure API access to services throughout the organization and enable syndication of services to our business partners. Work with the DevOps and Developer teams that is focused on CX.
As Technical Program Manager for Integrated Security, Authorization, and Access, you work closely with the team director to assist engineering teams building and operating a suite of tools that enable secure API access to services to enable syndication of services to our business partners. The Program Manager will work closely with management, security architects, consultants, engineers, and other security and non-security stakeholders to help support a dynamic program with three products. The ideal candidate will lead with empathy to help organize the team, maintaining a focus on details and organizing efforts that cross hundreds of different teams throughout the company and with our partners, while helping serve as a scrum master for one scrum team.Location:
Philadelphia, PAWork Authorization:
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. We Do Not Accept C2C relationships.Responsibilities:
- Work horizontally across a large organization to identify and engage appropriate resources, align stakeholders, and execute management and control processes.
- Work with the DevOps and Developer teams that is focused on CX.
- Participate fully in the Agile lifecycle, including acting as scrum master when needed.
- Identify ways to provide fanatical customer service by communicating effectively with our stakeholders.
- Meet regularly with Management and Executives to provide status and solicit program feedback.
- Play a key role in helping develop team processes, shaping team culture and building the team's reputation.
- Connect and build trusted partnerships with both management and technical resources.
- Skillfully gather, organize, track and summarize information about large and complex problems.
- Develop program plans and tailor project management processes to suit particular situations.
- Identify and manage risks, drive issues to completion.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role and managing projects.
- Education: Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Be comfortable and conversant with analytical approaches to problem solving (e.g. identifying metrics and indicators, tracking benchmarks, comparing with base rates).
- Understand risk and risk management techniques.
- Product management experience within Cybersecurity.
- Analytical aptitude, critical thinking, and data-driven decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working with Agile DevOps teams.
- Ability to work with a diverse team (onshore & offshore).
- Ability to present a positive, patient attitude and remain persistent and resourceful in the face of technical and organizational challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of work streams simultaneously, and under deadline.
- Accustomed to handling confidential matters with appropriate sensitivity.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.