Kforce has a client seeking a Technical Program Manager in Sterling, VA.
* Manage SIM queue for partner policy compliance to reduce availability risks during peak traffic
* Manage operational action SIM queue to ensure root-cause is eliminated to prevent customer impacting issues and reduction high severity tickets and pages (operational load)
* Manage deprecation of software packages without clear ownership
* Manage operational campaign prioritization and exception requests
* Analysis of operational load per partner organization to drive policy changes across CE
* Manage CE3 office hours consultancy
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
* 2+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
* Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
* Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, object oriented development, build processes, change control management and release models
* Exceptional written and verbal communication, and comfortable presenting in large groups and handling high-pressure communication with senior management
* A proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
* Able to collect, analyze and present data sets support project goals and initiatives
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.