Inviting applications for the role of Technical Program Manager
In this role, we are looking for an analytical, results-driven Technical program manager who will work with Business user and Product owners to finalize the requirement and then also work with software engineering to finalize the architecture and design of the requirement function. The TPM will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless delivery process for the software engineering team. Should have excellent communication, and project management skills. Should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and self-motivated.
- Discussion with business users and respective stake holder to finalize the requirement and product backlog.
- Road map planning for upcoming releases.
- Architecture layout and review with Infra and product teams
- Collaborating with the software engineers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- Experience working in calculating effort estimation , project and resource planning for the engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working as TPM or Leading a product development team.
- 4+ Years of experience working with Offshore teams.
- At least 7+ years of software development experience in JAVA/J2EE frameworks.
- 2+ Years of experience working on AWS or any other cloud platform.
Preferred Technical qualifications:
- Strong core Java background with experience working –in Collections, Multithreading, Data Structure & Algorithm.
- Experience working of web-based portals and applications
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE web application technology stack (Core Java, Spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST, JSON, XML)
- Strong knowledge on object-oriented programming
- Experience working on service-oriented architecture.
- Strong experience working on Amazon web service or any other cloud platform.
- Aware of the modern-day architecture and technologies used in web development.