Kforce has a client in Seattle, WA that is seeking a Technical Program Product Manager III.
In this role, the Technical Program Product Manager III will be responsible for developing and managing projects that affect new consumer-facing payments products. The projects require timely execution with the highest degrees of security, performance, availability, and reliability. The Technical Program Product Manager III will act as a bridge between External Payment Services and all internal customers that rely on our infrastructure. Other responsibilities include defining requirements, planning delivery, designing web-sites and features.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 8+ years of experience in product management
* Technical Program Product Manager III will have the demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical projects from concept to deployment
* Strong user experience/design sense, with a proven track record of delivering successful products to market
* Experience working in a start-up environment where processes are still being defined and everyone wears multiple hats; Comfort with ambiguity
* Technical Program Product Manager III must have experience with user research and validating products through customer feedback
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.