Kforce has a client that is seeking a Technical Product Manager in Herndon, VA.
The CIAT is in need of 3 Technical Product Managers to gather requirements, prototype, sandbox (beta) test, launch, and support/enhance/maintain Tableau dashboards that directly support Data Center Operations (DCO) and Logistics Teams globally. This is a full product life cycle for a relaunch of new products from the InfraOps Analytics Team. These candidates will need to leverage their project management experience and technical ability to ensure that they are developing their products on time, with appropriate inputs along the way. Furthermore, and most importantly, these products must be accurate down to the individual server and component level for operational action, and will serve as the source of truth for global operations going forward.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applied Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
* 3+ years of experience with Data modeling, SQL, ETL , Data Warehousing, and Datalakes
* 3+ years experience in writing SQL scripts
* 3+ years of experience with enterprise-class Business Intelligence tools such as Quicksight, Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI, Oracle BI, Penthao, etc.
* 2+ years of project management experience
* Expert knowledge in an enterprise class RDBMS
* Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including ability to succinctly summarize key findings and effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
* Comfortable working in a Linux environment
* Experience with MPP databases such as Redshift
* Knowledge of AWS products and services
* Experience with Datalake development
* Exposure to noSQL databases (such as DynamoDB, MongoDB)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.