Kforce has a client that is seeking a Technical Program Product Manager in Seattle, WA.
External Payment Services has an immediate opening for a Technical Program Manager. The Technical Program Product Manager will be responsible for developing and managing projects that affect new consumer-facing payments products. The projects require timely execution with the highest degrees of security, performance, availability, and reliability. You will act as a bridge between External Payment Services and all internal customers that rely on our infrastructure. Other responsibilities include defining requirements, planning delivery, designing websites and features.
The TPM will provide escalation management, anticipate, and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. We are a new, dynamic team within payments that are developing an innovative, growing business. You will have the opportunity to make an impact in where the business goes.
* An Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science (or related field) plus 3-5 years of industry experience as a software developer or technical lead is required
* Knowledge in the payments or mobile payments space a plus
* Good track record of working effectively with across different groups in the organization
* A record of successful delivery of software products from conception through business case and customer deployment
* Ability to work the business side of projects to drive deployment of new products
* An entrepreneurial spirit with strong product and program management skills
* Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Should be familiar with Linux, Java, and HTML
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.