Job Title- Technical Project/Program Manager with MS Tech stack - Dotnet , Azure
Location- Edison, NJ/Montvale, NJ
Duration- Full Time role
Pls share resumes to -
- Working with the stakeholders and team members to scope, size and articulate project concepts into clear project objectives, delivery approaches and plans
- Develop project plans at a task, milestone, and resource level
- Manage project scope on an ongoing basis using documented change management techniques
- Manage, motivate, and lead project team
- Prepare project budgets, track progress against plan noting exceptions and action plans
- Engage team on an ongoing basis to identify project issues, project risks, action plans and implications and manage those activities
- Proactive in taking initiative for identifying and resolving issues
- Maintain and encourage open lines of communication between Management, Stakeholders and Team
- Actively manage multiple projects that may be in difference phases of development
- Rise to the challenge, think on your feet, and problem solve
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years relevant work experience in a professional software development environment
- Experience managing enterprise application development projects with Microsoft Technology (.NET, Azure etc.)
- Proven track record managing technical software projects
- Experience working in the Financial or Audit is an asset.
- A proven track record for project planning, executing, controlling, and closing
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with a strong ability and high comfort level for direct-to-client communications
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with solid problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated skills in facilitation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Azure cloud experience in Azure data lake and Synapse.
o Technical understanding of Azure and MS tech stack.
o Must have handled multiple projects in hat.
o Should complete projects with in deadlines.
o Must be flexible on work timings, sometimes need to stretch little and work in war room situations for project completion.
o Clear technical hurdles in the integration efforts- there are multiple components that need integration.