SDG is seeking to hire a Technical Project Manager from Identity & Access Management domain who will plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Applicants with strong background and hands-on experience in client interactions, requirement analysis with knowledge of translating business requirements to technical specifications will be best suited for the role and will have the opportunity to work with a leading-edge IT organization with top-quality employees. The ideal candidate needs to have demonstrated experience in effective technical project management skills.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, SDG wants to Empower You!
- Working directly with clients in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions across a variety of vendor products including Oracle, SailPoint, and others.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized Identity & Access Management architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver the best of breed expertise to clients.
- Act as the project manager for End-to-end management of consumer-facing Identity Management application projects
- Primary project interface for SW vendor SOW creation and delivery management (alignment, monitoring, scope, escalations)
- Primary project interface for IT project team and BU stakeholders
- Act as primary contact to Senior IT Management, including and up to the CIO -- on project progress and status
- Function within the IT governance methodologies and technologies including the IT PPM tools
- Work with the project leaders to identify resource requirements, determine appropriate team members, organize project deliverables, and define the scope of the project
- Support business analysis and process discussions as part of the application migration activities throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Responsible for all senior management-level presentations to stakeholder with needs analysis findings and next steps as it pertains to the project
- Consolidate project plans with appropriate time frames for a successful implementation
- Manage stakeholder expectation throughout the project rescope, budget, billing, schedules, and timeframes
- Define and manage the scope of the project, identify out-of-scope tasks and present to stakeholder for sign off
- Travel to client site as required. Travel expected to be 20 to 30%.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have over 10 years of relevant project management experience.
- Experience in overseeing at least one Enterprise-wide transition to a large IDM solution (Oracle or SailPoint).
- Experience with off the shelf IDM / SSO products and various technologies around IDM, such as SAML, OAuth, Open ID, etc.
- Comfortable managing aggressive schedules driven by the diverse needs from product management, Marketing, Legal, and IT
- Experience integrating requirements and managing constraints across multiple business units (Product Management, SW Engineering, Marketing, Legal, IT)
- Experience with specific software project management methodologies: SDLC, SCRUM, DSDM
- Experience in software development
- Understanding of IT application architecture principles
- Prior experience successfully managing large-scale IT deployment projects.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and possess excellent presentation skills
- Strong individual and team time management skills, prioritizing and delegating tasks
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline.
- Advanced degree in information security, network security or IT security preferred