NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Technical Project Manager/Delivery Manager to join our dynamic team. This person will be hands-on; someone who can manage delivery and handle day to day system administration activities along with managing a small team of administrators. This position will require occasional travel to Baltimore.
- Provide direct support on day-to-day operations on tools including the evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems. Participate in planning design, technical review and implementation for new infrastructure and tools. Support IT staff as designated by the government. Diagnose and resolve complex communication problems.
- Manage technical and functional infrastructure activities to support daily operations.
- Collaborate with partners and work with Customer in Sprint Planning and Program Increment planning and ensure delivery is according the plan
- Develop roadmap with priorities and continuously review and adjust based on changes
- Implement best practices and develop good communication mechanism with customers and stakeholders
- Interface with Stakeholders to discuss technical and administrative to provide status updates.
- Provide Single Point Accountability on NETE deliverables on this contract and act as SPOC for all contractual deliverables and communications
- Collaborate with Partners in establishing Budget, defining scope and timelines
- Work with helpdesk manager in collecting weekly and monthly status reports and report back to teaming partners and customer
- Implement monitoring tools and ensure all systems are up to date & maintain up time
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis, review RCA and lessons learned with customer
- Implement lessons learned from the root cause analysis conducted
- Document and administer requirements and implement tasks necessary to complete tasks.
- Gather, analyze and report various performance metrics for the management of network, identity and access management and systems infrastructure.
- Review program data and generate complex reports which include:
- Create and implement daily tasks outlining completion date, status notes, percentage complete, and outstanding deliverables/approvals required; to ensure deliverables are accurately documented and executed in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and submit weekly performance reports to demonstrate current system utilization, bottlenecks, and detailed areas that require capacity enhancement and/or tuning.
- Create and administer weekly status reports outlining a summary of assigned tasks, status updates, and resource needs.
- Create monthly status reports to provide information on resource availability and allocation that will conform to contract requirements. These reports should be detailed, and outline labor hours worked, and cost associated with each resource by a task.
- Provide a Weekly Backup Report that will identify systems/data sets that were backed up and replicated and if they are currently meeting defined Recovery point objectives. Should include other issues encountered in the task area and steps to resolve them.
- Provide a weekly Server Delivery Report that reports on servers delivered to customers with the respective Mean Time to Deliver.
- Provide a monthly Patch Management Report that will report as to the completeness and effectiveness of the monthly patching activity.
- Collect systems utilization and performance metrics for services and systems.
- Utilize metrics to forecast future capacity requirements.
- Develop and maintain a capacity management plan to provide on-going analysis, forecast future capacity requirements, and recommend capacity enhancements and performance improvements.
- Participate in Incident Review process and deliver reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 7 years of project management experience.
- At least 3 years of recent IT Infrastructure project management experience.
- Experience managing customer-focused IT projects.
- Experience developing and implementing Project Management Plans.
- Experience developing and implementing Transition Plans.
- Proven working experience as a systems administrator or infrastructure Project Manager.
- Solid technical background.
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence administration is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Occasional travel to Baltimore required.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.