IT Project Manager/PMP Certified with previous project experience as a Lead PM over Infrastructure and Software Development projects.
Position will be remote until the client has all safety measures in place due to COVID and may be a hybrid model, but until then the role is remote. Sacramento local is highly encouraged due to this.
- PMP Certification: Candidate must possess an active Project Management Institute (PMI) and Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.
- Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of broad and extensive experience managing complex IT systems and integration projects.
- At least three (3) years of that experience must be in a lead capacity responsible for:
- scope, time frame, and costs of the projects within the portfolio. Strategic and business significance of the projects within the portfolios. The candidate must have advanced skills, knowledge, and expertise in project development.
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience verifying projects as well as infrastructure business and technical requirements for organizations with projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience managing large scale multi-phase projects of similar size, scope, and complexity listed in the SOW, including producing project schedules, status reports, and project plans. Experience must be within the last ten (10) years.
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience evaluating and managing hosted, web-based or thin client projects in large scale multi-discipline environments similar in size, scope, and complexity as listed in the SOW
Minimum three (3) years’ experience utilizing relevant programs, such as MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Word.
A minimum of two (2) years’ experience managing the design, test, and deployment of large-scale multi-site large scale network infrastructure projects;
Education and Certification
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent); or Certification from an accredited university in Information Systems Management or Computer Science.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in rehabilitation services targeted to recidivism reduction and evidence-based concepts.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with developing business, application data architecture, and technology architecture artifacts that fit within the State of California project and procurement documentation.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing web applications.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with Cloud applications.