VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info Inc.) is a leading provider of information technology services to government and commercial markets. We are a prime contractor on T4NG (VA), VECTOR (VA), CIO-SP3 (NIH) and VETS2 GWAC (GSA) contract vehicles. VetsEZ is an ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 20000-1 certified company and has been independently appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3 by the CMMI Institute.
VetsEZ is also a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) in VA's Vendor Information Pages (VIP) and State of California's Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) program.
VetsEZ strongly believes in providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks and reduce costs for our clients. Subject Matter Experts from VetsEZ provide thought leadership and innovative approaches to federal agencies to shape the future of Healthcare IT.
We are currently looking for a Director, Capture Manager to spearhead our pursuit and capture of new business opportunities, primarily focused on the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This is a 100% remote, telecommuting position. This role requires a seasoned, effective leader with a proven record of successfully managing capture efforts within the IT domain and specifically in the VA arena.
The ideal leader is familiar with the Health IT domain and VA systems, has a proven record of driving strategic decisions by using clear frameworks, deploying excellent communication tactics, producing deep analysis as the foundations upon which recommendations are built, and building and growing a business with expanded Department of Veterans Affairs customers and markets. The candidate must be passionate about our mission and be an inspiring leader/manager who can quickly build relationships with people of varying personality types.
- Lead bid strategy to identify pursuits, manage and develop the capture team, and regularly participate in meetings for solution strategy, pricing strategy, gate and bid reviews, and develop VA capture/win strategies to secure senior leadership buy-in, and proposal funding.
- Oversee the efforts of other Capture Managers, providing guidance and direction
- Create an outreach plan for customer engagement activities, contacting existing and potential clients, and partners, communicating VetsEZ’s core capabilities, establish strategic partners, initiate teaming agreements, manage bids and negotiate workshare.
- Lead new business capture efforts, assess competition and champion company positioning strategy to ensure high win probability (WinP).
- Ensure technical compliance of the solution with the PWS.
- Collaborate with the proposal/marketing team, SMEs, and solution architect to contribute to the proposal process from incept to delivery.
- Articulate verbally and in writing the value proposition of VetsEZ’s services and solutions to establish, maintain and grow the relationship with current and potential customers.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Two or more years of professional experience in the VA capture management arena.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of professional experience in information technology and Federal Government contracting.
- Existing record of successfully leading capture acquisitions, assessing win probability and value for opportunity targets, capture strategy, and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process adherence.
- Display a can-do attitude, assertiveness, and creativity
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Government clearance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with excellent attention to detail; Communicate with colleagues, members of leadership, customers courteously and professionally.
- Understanding of the Federal Acquisition process, and particularly small business contracting methods and constraints, contract vehicles, schedules and the lifecycle of acquisitions.
- Create value by maintaining a tactical understanding of the competitive landscape, and to intelligently discern opportunities with high win probability from those on which we should pass.
Perks and Benefits:
- Simple IRA with employer-matching
- PTO + paid Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Long/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.