An excellent opportunity to work with Telecommunication and Entertainment Company
Local candidates only
To apply, please call Atulat 303-317-2350 and email her on email@example.com
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Duration: 7+ Months
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19120
- Manages various projects with limited supervision
- Creates & manages project plans and timelines
- Champions the process and facilitates understanding amongst partner teams
- Works with design leads for resourcing projects outside of scrum work
- Multi-tasks and manages multiple teams and deliverables at once
- Understands budgets - forecasts and management
- Able to dig into complex problems - is proactive in presenting and driving solutions to current roadblocks and is able to anticipate future issues.
- Embraces ambiguity to help find a path forward
- Coordinates with various cross-functional teams to ensure clarity and progress around deliverables
- Interfaces with agencies and third parties on outsourced projects
- Participates in weekly leadership meetings
- Acts as the go-to person on the project team for questions about timeline, resourcing, allocation and other tactical issues.
- Understands the overall scope and strategic importance of their projects within the overall program initiative.
- Responsible for timely status updates. Keeps project documentation current and makes sure team is aware of current project status.
- 5 years of Project Management / UX Studio Management / Design Operations experience
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Has solid understanding of best practices in project planning, delivery and resource allocation.
- Near expert-level knowledge of creative process and SDLC.
- Clearly understands nuances relating to XD resource types, understands their skill sets and how each role functions within a project team.
- Uses expertise to offer guidance on ways to improve existing processes and may suggest new processes to help teams function more efficiently.