A Fortune 50 Client in the Greater Seattle Area is looking for a Technical Project Manager to assist with Search Engine UX design, focused on optimizing Ad placements to increase Advertising revenues.
This TPM will be helping with Partner Management and Communication as well as doing Data Analysis within SQL and visualizations within PowerBI. This team uses A/B tests as main source of UX research collection.
It is important that people have good internal partner management as well as can make inferences based off datasets. Job responsibilities:
- Partner management / Communication
- First line of handling for consumer customer sign ups and incoming issues (external customer, internal teams etc.)
- Cross communicate with various engineering teams to give support and get issues resolved
- White glove onboarding partners to ensure SLA
- Send regular reports for signups e.g. visualizations of demand, issues and problem areas
- Communicate with feature team regularly
- Track down issue owners and root cause as much possible
- Communicate with social influencers for product support at sign up or issues
- Create newsletters for new features, work with content writers and PM to help craft emails
- Create documentation, FAQs for feature and process education
- Feature testing
- Provide feedback on signup dashboard
- Run through user scenarios and test feature updates
- Provide feedback and track bug fixes
- Review text and product info across all locales
- Analysis / Annotation:
- Labeling data such as query, web documents, celeb categories, chat bot logs,
- Basic analytics e.g. processing SBS results to identify key gaps
- Processing user research outputs or feedback
- Experience in creating visualization - Excel, PPT, PowerBI or similar.
- Associate's degree or more in computer + operations or related field
- Excellent communicator - crisp and clear - written and oral
- Worked on consuming and managing internal tooling
- Understands operations and knows how to scaling them via documentation, process creation etc.
- Experience project managing broad set of engineering teams for getting requirements and giving support.
- Experience producing visualizations for showing business operations.
- Experience analysis and annotation of custom data - queries, messages etc.
- Experience managing communication with end consumers and engineering teams
- Experience with communicating with social media influencers or professionally managing social media accounts
- Experience with gig economy like crowd judgement platforms such as Mechanical turk, UHRS etc.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at