TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
This position is the primary person for the assigned Concentrix Project team during the post-sale phases (planning, specification development, implementation, production management, scope change management) of projects. Acting under general direction, the Technical Project Manager is responsible to facilitate the design of complex and complete end-to-end technology, marketing solutions for various internal and external projects. Acting as the primary lead on medium to large size projects, the Project Manager will undertake responsibility for standard, customized or innovative solutions in response to basic to complex opportunities presented by the Account and Business Development teams or an internal client.
- Responsible for ensuring that the planned development, implementation and production deliverables (if applicable) of the project are on-schedule, on budget and within defined scope and quality expectations
- Facilitate and manage, in conjunction with the Concentrix Project Team, the preparation of key documentation:
- Business requirements for development of an end-to-end solution
- Acts as an interface and facilitator for gathering, defining, reviewing, finalizing and evaluating internal or external client requirements
- Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work, Service Level Agreement, Functional Specifications
- Facilitate and manage scope changes during planning and design phase, implementation phase and production phase (if applicable)
- Know and understand the client’s business and business problems. Work with Development and Architect Team to develop strategies to resolve problems that equate to additional business for Concentrix
- Work with Project Team to design solutions that reflect the needs of the client from both a functional and budgetary perspective.
- Lead Concentrix Project Team to successful completion of defined requirements through the development and management of project management tools
- Project plan - facilitate completion of, author and manage to integrated time lines
- Budget-to-actual tracking and management
- Regular status meetings and reporting
- Open issues tracking and resolution
- Service Requests initiation and management
- Manage the post-launch analysis phase to determine potential process improvements and/or best practices.
- Anticipate, initiate and coordinate issues with Concentrix Project Team as client advocate and provide counseling for enhancements on existing projects – as required
- Assist in defining project participants and essential resources and organizing their effective input
- Manage relationships and resource requirements with other team members, partners, vendors and suppliers
- Identifies and manages project issues and risk.
- Provides input regarding opportunities for continuous process and productivity improvements.
- Manages client expectations - negotiating internally and externally
- Office environment
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four (4) year college or university
- College or University degree in Computer Technology preferred or equivalent experience
- General knowledge of marketing industry campaign management is required
Experience / Skill:
- 5+ years of project management (Project Manager, Senior Project Manager) experience
- Relevant project management experience in large-scale environments
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent negotiation skills required
- Candidates with experience in Automotive, Health, Insurance OR Financial industries would be preferred
- Proficiency in using Project Management Tools
- Project Management training and certification a plus
- Mentoring and presentation experience
- Work in Agile with Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Web, Database Development and Cloud technologies a plus