Position: Technical Project Manager (PMP or Scrum Master Certification Required)
Contract Duration: Multi-Year
Work Location: On-Site in Baltimore
Interview Location: On-Site in Baltimore, MD
DK Consulting Overview:
Founded in May 2003, DK Consulting, LLC, a woman-owned small business, was formed to provide management and technology solutions based on industry best practices. DK Consulting, LLC works with multiple State, Federal, and Commercial customers, and our services range from providing customers with that one ‘critical resource’ to assuming responsibility for an entire IT project. We maintain exceptional past performance and provide a personal touch to account management that is rarely seen in the industry today. Some of our awards include:
- DK Consulting’s CEO Named One of the Top Female CEOs in Baltimore by SmartCEO
Magazine - 2015!
- DK Consulting Recognized in Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 List – 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018!
- DK Consulting Awarded Top 100 MBE’s in 2017 by CRMSDC!
- PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP®),Six Sigma, Scrum, or SaFE required. A certificate of completion for a training class is not sufficient. A copy of your certification will be required.
- Development and Implementation of projects is a must.
- (8) years’ experience leading efforts where SDLC - Agile, was employed.
- (8) years’ experience using software development lifecycle tools for requirements management, software configuration management, and testing. Please include in your resume.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Possess a strong technical background with .NET, SQL Server, web applications, COTS, and/or Oracle databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, contract management, project task coordination and organizational, and intrapersonal skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline. Master’s degree is preferred