Are you a passionate Project Manager with excellent leadership skills and a strong background in the medical/biotechnology industry?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Sunnyvale.
This is a long-term contract opportunity.Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
Requirements of the Technical Project Manager:
- Plan and implement projects focused on diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Ensure quick turnaround time and high quality solution delivery
- Lead, coordinate, and facilitate cross-functional teams to achieve project goals
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and at least 5 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills and the ability to drive business delivery
- Strong technical background in mechanical, electrical test, and optics fundamentals
- Experience in the medical/biotech industry and contract manufacturer product transfer
- Knowledge of electrical system and apparatus
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Keywords: Technical Project Manager, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Optical Science
Job ID: 345133 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!