Our client is seeking a Technical Program/Project Manager.
*** In-Person Interview at the client site is REQUIRED ***
Technical Program/Project Manager
- Work closely with product managers and developers to drive architecture, engineering and integration design, decisions and timelines
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints to optimize risk taking behavior for maximum business benefit.
- Drive communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Maximize and ensure the most efficient use of resources and technologies.
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in technical program management leading large, complex programs in a fast paced environment using Agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems (e.g. scoping requirements, planning deliverables, writing functional and test specs, communicating complex technical problems, managing scope, deploying new software features and running multiple concurrent programs or projects)
- Experience translating business strategy and operating plans for new businesses into workable technology.
- Experience communicating to cross-functional stakeholders at all leadership levels.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint?
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Ability to fully engage with and influence technical and non-technical business teams, effectively manage expectations and resolve conflicts that balance customer and company needs.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and get stuff done in highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to handle multiple, challenging priorities in a rapidly changing environment