We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions-join us at JLL!What this job involves
Our Corporate Technologies team is seeking a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to support our IT Project Management Office with a focus on Financial Management. As an ideal candidate, you will have a strong analytical mind set with functional understanding of IT PMO and an expertise in IT Financial Management. You will work with the head of IT and finance partners to lead budgeting and forecasts for the portfolio. You will be responsible for keeping track of various resources and expenses, compliance and audits, capacity management, project portfolio dashboards, and support of employee on boarding and department townhalls.
- Responsible for leading and completing annual planning and budgeting process for our IT department including labor and non-labor costs while working closely with the head of the IT and finance partners
- Lead and complete quarterly budget reforecasting
- Monitor actuals versus plan on a monthly basis and conduct financial reviews with key IT leaders and helps solve for any variances/gaps
- Track software licenses, vendors, contracts, SOWs and their life cycle management
- Under the supervision of IT leader, drive and tracks Project demand intake process, prioritization and provides full transparency through reporting
- Working closely with IT leaders, leads and completes IT department capacity planning and refreshes on a monthly basis to show variations/gaps in meeting the business demand
- Responsible for producing IT Portfolio status reporting including executive dashboards
- On a periodic basis conducts testing of key IT projects to ensure they follow SDLC and key IT controls
- Manages IT project documentation repository
- Helps and supports new Employee / Contract onboarding process including ordering equipment, and office space
- Helps with driving the content and presentation for Department Town halls, and Meetings
- Support adoption of PMO Procedures and Tools
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Ensures compliance of SOX controls while testing the effectiveness of in scope controls.
- Ensures SOX controls documentation is up to date working with Finance / IT Compliance partners.
What you can expect from us
- Bachelor's Degree
- Conversant with waterfall/agile methodologies
- A minimum of 3 years relevant IT PMO/Financial Management experience
- Experience with SOX controls as applied in an IT environment.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills
- 5+ years' experience with IT, with at least 2 years in a formal PMO set-up
- Experience in creating or redesigning, rolling out and executing organizational processes and tools
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply quoting reference [REQ67930]
#LI #dibotJLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com
. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.