Boston, MA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our Order Management Systems team (OMS) Team based in Boston, MA. This role has significant growth opportunity to own and drive our internal platforms.
This role is integrated with a development team focused on building our OMS platforms which are innovating the process and development strategies to support the companies explosive growth in customers, sales, and team expansion. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Own the implementation, enhancement and support the OMS Platform systems Research industry best practices for ecommerce subscription-based systems.
- Set priorities for the development team while working closely with technical leadership
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and continuously make sure your team is delivering according to the constantly growing needs of the business
- Work with engineering team to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver final system deliverables Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for initiatives
- Review and report on progress for initiatives/projects, managing project risks - including the development of contingency plans Own the final system deliverables and the overall road map for your area of responsibility.
- Measure, report and continuously improve scrum team's effectiveness via mentoring and coaching Manage relationships with vendors, oversee all vendor engagements (including day-to-day support, service tickets and ad-hoc consulting services) for your area of responsibility
- 5+ years of Technical or Product experience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize upon understanding impact of initiative
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Agile experience (Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Position may require occasional domestic travel Bonus (if applicable):
- Experience with subscription-based platforms/systems in an ecommerce environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with stakeholders and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems.
- Experience with Cloud based technologies
Please email me directly with a time that works best for a call today! Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com