A SaaS company based in Center City Philadelphia is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the team (you will be joining one other Project Manager and three Senior Developers). You will be managing Software projects from the ground up including, project discovery, building strategy, executing deliverables in a timely manner, running stand ups daily, managing the Software budget, leading client meetings and more.
You should have a strong understanding of the entire SDLC, Agile/Scrum methodologies, managing budgets, JIRA, Confluence, and an understanding of development including HTML, CSS, APIs and more.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally 6+ years as an IT Project Manager
- Sprint Planning
- Understanding of the SDLC including HTML, CSS, APIs, etc.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Software Project Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Bonus Potential
- 401k Options
- Benefits Package including Health, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.