Hiring manager is looking for a Project Manager with Scrum certification and can interview in Sunnyvale, California for important technical project involved with Identity Management.
To fully succeed in this contract to hire job, you should have over 80 percent of the following:
• Must be able to identify the UI issues that come for the users and effectively communicate the problem.
• Will need to understand how to communicate with engineers as well as manage the project milestones and deliverables.
• Understand the product and ideally have Identity services experience
• Be able to understand the production issues – and analyze the problems, not just escalating them right away
• Autonomously manage projects of varying scale and complexity
• Lead cross-functional projects with only consultative direction from management
• Plan and manage a portfolio of projects, setting priorities, measurable objectives and manage change
• Manage communications on status and issues to team members, management and other project stake holders
• Follow through on the process on all requirements
• Collect and review business requirements, ensure clarity and establish expectations for services requested
• Develop manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables, resources and budget
2001 Gateway Place, Suite 150W CA, 95110