We are looking for a passionate contributor for this growing healthcare organization to take part it their technology transformation. This organization is changing the data landscape in the healthcare industry and seeking someone ready to join this highly collaborative team striving to make an impact while executing the company vision of improving healthcare! If you like the sound of our vision - this may be the opportunity for you!!
Forging strong partnerships and collaborative relationships with C-suite and senior leaders throughout the organization, you will lead the development of innovative and effective mobile, business intelligence, business application and data mining solutions.
Using your broad technical skills and experience in areas of enterprise architecture, application security, services oriented architecture, business intelligence and mobile applications, you will challenge the status quo and be heavily involved in the implementation of development process and Agile project management best practices.
SCOPE OF CHALLENGE
Contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
- Contribute to short-term operational plans.
- Monitor progress of work against plan as required to meet objectives.
- Report variances and makes agreed-upon corrections.
- Develop tactical plan for own direct responsibility.
- Anticipate and adapt to plan changes.
Use both traditional and Agile methodologies for delivering new or enhanced software products to the marketplace.
- Work with formal life cycle methodologies, both traditional, base and Scaled Agile in nature
- Understand the role of requirements engineering and scope management in the success of incremental execution and deliveries
- Explain phases, activities, dependencies, deliverables, and key decision points.
- Interpret product development plans and functional documentation.
- Identify common issues, problems, and considerations for each phase of the life cycle.
Respond to internal and external customer needs in a manner that consistently adds value.
- Surface new or unexpressed customer needs.
- Focus product and service features and functions on the customers critical success factors.
- Develop consistent methods for maintaining customer responsiveness.
- Deliver customer value within parameters of profitability and other targets.
- Escalate systemic problems that could affect customer satisfaction.
Drives critical activities to completion.
- Maintain focus on critical work standards and expectations.
- Hold self and others accountable for delivering on all commitments.
- Take full responsibility for work outcomes (both positive and negative).
- Document how results were obtained to support knowledge transfer and best practices.
- Help others drive tasks to completion as appropriate.
Address learning, training, and career development needs of individuals, teams, or organization.
- Develop learning program for closing own short- and long-term competency gaps.
- Adjust development plans to better serve business needs.
- Determine individual and team competency requirements, vulnerabilities, and learning needs.
- Seek opportunities that meet developmental needs of self or associates.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager or Software Engineering Technical Lead with demonstrated success designing and launching excellent products.
- Experience building and implementing technology and application roadmaps to sunrise and sunset systems.
- Experience in the Healthcare Information Technology sector.
- Technical background, with experience in SaaS and HIT system design.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.