Riverside Research is seeking a Technical Project Manager to support our new Tools & Techniques Integration Lab (T2 IL). This position is located on-site at our client's facility with travel as required. This position manages exploitation projects to answer intelligence requirements for national stakeholders. The successful candidate will be skilled in managing cost, schedule, and performance of projects, team building, and collaboration. The candidate needs to have experience finding established government contracts that offer flexibility for execution and can support classified work. The candidate will aid the government client in developing contracting strategies and methods for managing contract execution. The candidate needs to be a resourceful problem solver with a willingness to document lessons learned, develop budgetary tools, and create user guides to aid customer contract tracking, and provide attention to detail to complete projects.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide programmatic expertise and advice to government customers in a variety of intelligence-related programs
- Work independently or lead small teams to plan, administer, and monitor the execution of multiple projects
- Utilize technological background and project management expertise to assist in resource estimation and planning
- Apply strong interpersonal skills to elicit an understanding of complex, ill-defined problems and procedures; brief suggestions for improvement to senior leadership
- Research contracts for customer use
- Develop spend plans
- Advise government customers on flexible contract options
- Develop a collaborative relationship with Government customers and other mission partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, engineering, or related fields
- Five (5) years of experience in some combination of project management with responsibilities for cost, schedule, and performance or intelligence operations with oversight of tasking, collecting, processing, exploiting, and disseminating intelligence products
- Experience managing government R&D, intelligence, or acquisition projects/programs
- Strong aerospace systems and/or cyber technologies background
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Master's degree in business administration or finance; electrical, mechanical, aerospace, or computer engineering; computer science, physics, or math
- Professional certification in program management (e.g. PMP, INCOSE, DAU)
- Intelligence analysis and/or production education, training, or experience
- Knowledge of flexible government contracts
- Familiarity with planning, programming, budget execution systems (PPBES)
- Experience developing and tracking unit level budgets to include obligation and expenditure rates
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
Riverside Research remains committed to the safety of our employees and customers. Under Executive Order 14042, effective January 4, 2022, all Riverside Research employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final shot in the required timing and dosage. Riverside Research will grant reasonable accommodation to those where a medical or religious exemption has been approved by the company. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022, unless an approved accommodation has been granted by Riverside Research. All new hires starting after January 4, 2022 must be fully vaccinated by their start date.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check. Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: