A growing start-up in Princeton, NJ is seeking 2 technical Project Managers on a contract to hire basis. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing project plans, including scheduling and scope for large complex projects with minimal oversight. This Project Management position will include the management of people, including internal resources across multiple departments. In order to qualify for this position, you should have solid experience in technical Project Management in software and product development. Experience in healthcare and/or insurance industries is a big plus.
For immediate consideration, please contact Kevin Ngo at email@example.com and 609-987-8010 Requirements
• Bachelor Degree or 4 years' experience working in a position which requires independent decision making
• 4 years of combined experience working in a position which requires experience gathering and documenting business requirements and team leadership with program management.
• Experience working a dynamic work environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Analytical skills, detail oriented, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor degree in Business or Healthcare
• Analytical skills.
• Risk management experience.
• PMP Certification.
• Knowledge of project/program management best practices.
• Experience and knowledge of the Healthcare Industry.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.