Secunetics provides network infrastructure intelligence services to government agencies and commercial clients. We work with our clients to fully profile network structures, behaviors, and security. We are a focused team of enthusiastic colleagues working together on a diverse and challenging set of projects. We are looking to grow our security team to support the prevention and detection of cyber attacks for federal and commercial enterprise clients as well as meet your individual career goals.
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Lead/Manager to join our team who will do the following:
- Assist in leading and managing projects.
- Identify, plan, and communicate project risks and roadblocks.
- Provide guidance to team members and interact directly with clients.
- Keep engineers on task to ensure that projects remain on schedule and deadlines are met.
- Build relationships across teams to understand various technological needs.
Interested candidates must have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading diverse technical teams, while serving as the primary point of contact for all technical matters.
- Experience facilitating reviews with government customers to validate requirements, prioritize program requirements.
- Experience with budget and team resource management.
- Agile or scrum experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- CISSP certification.
- Familiarity with security products (e.g. Fireeye, ArcSight, PaloAlto, Blue Coat SWG, Vontu DLP, Snort, ELK, Splunk, and Netwitness).
- Understanding of networking technologies (routers, switches, TCP/IP).
- Familiarity with security technologies (IDS, IPS, FW, AV, Proxies, DLP, PKI, SSL/TLS, SSL visibility, VPN).
- The ability to work well across departments and in a team environment.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Familiarity with SDLC concepts.
- Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication abilities.
- Track record of leading, thinking strategically, innovating, acting with integrity and exceeding client expectations.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and "do whatever it takes" with a high attention to detail.
- All candidates must be s; must be clearable.
If you have any of the following, it would be a bonus:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Active US Secret or Top Secret clearance.
- Solid experience with scripting (to automate analysis tasks).
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Familiarity with network management and performance engineering concepts.
- Awareness and experience with Continuous Monitoring and Diagnostics (CDM) and CAESARS Framework.
Secunetics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, gender identity, or any other applicable basis that is protected by foreign, federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.