This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive line of products, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.Position Summary
This position will be responsible for supporting the local as well as national sales teams with electronic security consulting, delivery & labor design & specifications, as it relates to generating operational and technical proposal content. This position will work in the capture team as the electronic security operational & technical expert.Position Responsibilities
- Coordinate communication and activities between the sales team, local & regional field resources, sub-contractors, and vendors in support of proposal development.
- Be the SME for Electronic Security delivery & services for the capture team.
- Build detailed scopes that align to the engineered solution and the solicitation.
- Working with engineering build sub-contractor SOW's & Documentation such as floor plans, riser diagrams, and equipment schedules when required.
- Review sub & vendor quotes as needed.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the business, organization, resources, delivery & services model in support of proposal development.
- Generate proposal response documents related to operational delivery of systems & services.
- Develop delivery plans and documentation that align with customer solicitations.
- Participate in Job kickoff meetings & ensure a proper handoff from engineering to the delivery organization.
- 5+ Years' experience in the Electronic Security field.
- 2+ Years' experience in operations or project management.
- 10+ Years' experience in the Electronic Security field.
- Working knowledge of Computer Systems & Networking.
- Ability to read & interpret electronic security specifications, perform equipment counts (take off's).
- Ability to read & interpret specification / solicitation documents such as Performance Work Statements, Drawings, Equipment Schedules, etc.
- Ability to build labor models, work breakdown, project schedules & plans, safety plans, installation & service plans.
- Certified PMP, CSPM, or equivalent
- Experience / Background in Risk Management.