Technical Project Manager
Based in New York City 10 to 12-month contract to FTE hire.
Start Date: April 2018
Rates: $60 to $70 Per Hour W2 OR $70 to $80 Per Hour C2C
A Technical Project Manager with experience of working on cross-functional projects is required to work for our client who is well recognized, global professional services company. You will be working from their office in New York City for an initial 10 to 12 month contract to hire position. The main objective for this position is to help improve an existing eDiscovery capability within the business. You will be tasked at reviewing and implanting a new eDiscovery technology vendor and working very closely with the business to pragmatically understand the requirements and what is best served to enhance productivity and performance.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders to define the project scope, requirements, objectives on various projects.
- Evaluate new systems for data production, retention and information governance
- Work closely with eDiscovery vendors to determine criteria for selecting business partners and vendors
- Managing all project management duties, eDiscovery and data conversion services
- Manage data collections across the business
- Conduct eDiscovery training sessions for employees
- Create visual project roadmaps and progression reports for C-level reporting
- Manage the relationships with key vendors, including contract design and development resources to guarantee they provide the right level of support and expertise that is required for a successful project
As Project Manager you will have the following experience;
- At least 5+ years as a Project Manager who’s worked on technical and business focused projects
- Excellent knowledge of the business technology industry including exposure to different workstreams i.e. software, legal, litigation, web, data, analytics, reporting, finance, cyber security and more
- Experience working on large, complex cross-disciplinary projects
- PMP Certified
- Proficient with Project Management software packages i.e. Workfront, Visio, Asana or similar
- Detailed understanding of data management, data analytics and associated processes
- Proactive and tenacious ‘can do’ attitude to unblock issues and ensure progress
- Inspiring project leadership capabilities to drive team engagement
- Excellent communication skills with a strong commercial mind set and business acumen
- Problem solver with a pragmatic evangelist approach required in a transformation environment
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager in search of an exciting project and rewarding challenge.
US Citizens or Green Card holders only accepted for this position. **No H1B's**