Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines – Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development – provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success. Founded in 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for commercial, federal and state and local organizations big and small. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Folsom, CA. For more information please visit www.trustvip.com.
Join VIP: A strategic approach to accelerate your career!
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for performing on a software implementation project and works closely with other team members in supporting the goals of the department. This position may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: project management, software integration and software implementation. Minimum Required Qualifications
- Five years relevant experience in managing technical components of SaaS projects, specifically migration and interface work
- Experience managing the following for SaaS implementations: requirements, design, build, test, end user training, deployment for cloud solutions, creating testing and sign-off strategies
- At least three years of experience on a technology software/application project that included infrastructure, network and hardware/software components, and followed a formal system development life cycle
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Systems
- Five years of Project Management experience managing complex IT systems and integration projects.
- Public sector experience preferred
- Law enforcement domain experience preferred
- Experience with multiple state or local government departments on a single implementation roll out
- Experience with a records management system
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in an office setting which incurs moderate noise and aromas consistent with a business office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some physical attributes are required, for instance, manual dexterity/typing, read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation, the ability to lift up to 25 lbs. as well as, ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent number of years of experience
Position: Project Manager
Category: Project Management
LocationName: VIP - Los Angeles, CA
EducationLevel: Associate's Degree