iSphere is currently seeking a few Technical Project Managers to be part of a Digital Technology team focusing on leadership of projects and initiatives that deliver differentiating capabilities for the organization. These compelling opportunities will be in Houston, TX for 24+Months!!!!!!
- Responsible for defining and executing projects, tracking and monitoring key metrics and ensure milestones are met on time and on budget
- Develop high-performing teams through functional and technical leadership skills. Provide coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities to indirect reports within a broader team
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements to existing business and digital technology processes
- Has financial responsibility and accountability for projects
- Defines and implements processes for coordination and communication between organizations and with CLIENT stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day execution of projects by working directly with global technical teams.
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting at various levels of the organization including leadership and executives
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and meets or exceeds stakeholder expectations
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related subject (Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Business or Commerce), masters preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience leading technology projects
- Demonstrated ability to frequently influence the organization at director level
- PMP or related Project Management certifications
- Must be willing to travel up to 15%
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred
- Proven experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive significant change across large organizations
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization and across multiple work groups
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Adaptable to changes and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with team members, vendors, and project stakeholders
- Motivates project team and inspires teamwork
- Excellent listening skills
- Works calmly under pressure and possesses the skill to defuse stress among the project team
- Establishes trust
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills across the function and business in a complex global matrix organization.
- Proven skills to organize and lead teams (without direct reporting structure) to attain shared goals
- Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help lead teams to resolve issues and define solutions.
- Strong team player collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Change oriented actively generates process improvements, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Self-starter - requires minimal direction to accomplish goals
Benefits are offered for this position!
Find out why now is a great time to join the iSphere Team of Consultants!
Be Seen First With iSphere!